Monday, September 28, 2009

Sculpting Cereal Masterpieces

2 days before it starts!

I love cereal treats! I talk about them, I dream about them, I envision cute little gummy bears on them. As part of my way to show love for cereal treats, I'm embarking on a 31 days, 31 sculptures challenge for the month of Oct. The rules are I must make I new, unique, and edible cereal treat creation. Mixed with my busy life of school (I'm a f/t college again student,), part time jobs, and just life, this sure will be challenging.

So, check out my new stuff here (and my old stuff at simplykrispy.blogspot.com) and see if I can make it through this 31 day challenge. Root me on, post comments, suggestions, and maybe you'll see your idea as a cereal treat creation.

~The Cerealist Sculptor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! Good luck on your yummy challenge! Too bad Andy's camera broke, otherwise I could have convinced him to go over and take some pictures for you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen tree looks good cant wait to see what you make next... makes me want to make something too...

    ReplyDelete